E-learning Development & Delivery
IPL assists organizations not only in the identification of e-Learning opportunities, but also spearheads development & delivery of e-Learning products & services.
Familiarity with and proficiency in Rich Media technology gives IPL a head-start in creating absorbing and interactive content, creative solution engineering, real time development and multiple delivery options.
• Content Management
• Content Delivery
• Video On Demand (VOD)
• e-Learning Consultancy
Content Management System (CMS) & Analytics
- Creating e-learning strategies, instructional design, and other related consultancy
- Subject matter expertise to help create e-learning content in particular fields.
- We can help you to identify the most appropriate e-learning solution for your specific learning problem and one that best meets the needs of your employees.
- We can design or advise on the design of your e-learning solution.
- We can locate the most appropriate content development tools to create your particular e-learning solutions in house.
- We can suggest suitable vendors to use to outsource the development of your e-learning solution.
- We can train, mentor and support your in house instructors and developers so that they be able to plan, design, produce and deliver future e-learning solutions.
- We can run workshops for you, e.g.
- e-Learning tools and technologies
- Choosing and using collaborative learning tools
- How to be an e-tutor
- We can help you keep up-to-date with new ideas, best practices and new tools in the area of e-learning relevant to your business.
We are part of the e-Learning Advisors network - a community of experienced e-learning practitioners to help you design, implement and evaluate your e-learning program.
- Identifying the needs and intended use of e-Learning / Multimedia project, including instructional design
- Concept Creation, Outline creation and story boarding
- Casting (rights) and Locations (permits)
- Equipment (Digital video cameras, lights, etc.)
- E-learning content development
- Digital Video (DV) shooting
- Audio -- capture with same camera or capture to tape/disc
- Capture stills, film (tape media conversion required), voice and music work
- Website development and maintenance
- Digital video encoding and streaming for the Web -- including digitizing video and audio content stored on tape
- Non-linear video and audio editing -- including transitions, trimming, sweetening audio, and adding still images, graphics
- Embellishing -- adding special effects, music, sound, animating graphics, adding text animation and title treatments, compositing layers, colour correction
- Adding interactive features and applications to video content, including PowerPoint slide synchronization (especially for Video-on-Demand), especially for e-learning content
An effective blend of creativity, product-orientation and technological abilities is the force that drives IPL’s range of Multimedia solutions. Clients can count on the ‘IPL factor’ to benefit from creative solutions to their various presentation needs – from the simple in-house management meeting to the more complex product demos and third party corporate presentations.
- Multimedia Corporate Presentations
- Interactive CD ROMs
- 3D Animations